Hello Kay
Welcome to my blog. .....hope you can find something of interest.....though probably, it is more of a pretty good cure for insomnia.....guaranteed to put anyone to sleep
I did these blogs some years ago , mainly for my American cousins, who were always wanting to know more about the Isle of Man., but then I started adding bits and pieces, of which I hoped would be of interest to somebody.......anyone . even !!!
I did four altogether, then promptly, forgot all about them, as, of course , you do .......and this one.... ' News From Straid Vona 4 ' was the last I did . If you think you are up to it... , have a look , the pictures will enlarge, as will the little videos and slideshows..and if required, the whole blog can be enlarged as well . Lots of text and descriptions of things....and you know me....I tend to get carried away..........I think there is even a picture of Church Lane in Peel, somewhere in the blog.
I did send the address to Susan.....she said she was sleeping far better these days. lol.....only joking !
I had uploaded several videos of Miss Lucy to YouTube.... and I suddenly thought.....why not put her picture on the blog as well.........
.[ your Susan insists on calling her Miss Lucy... and has convinced me that Lucky is a little girl ]
Anyhow, if you can find the time, enthusiasm, courage, etc etc. to look through this, I hope you find something of interest .. If you ever get as far as the end of the blog... [ you can scroll down and ignore the many uninteresting bits ].....there is something that says ' older posts '... .Click this...... and if you are not nodding off at this point, you will get the first half of this particular blog......which will certainly send you to sleep lol
Nobody sees these blogs except those who have the address.....and no doubt, many, if not all, will have forgotten all about them.......I did, and I wrote them. !

No comments:
Post a Comment