Hello Susan and Richard
Welcome to my little blog,... diary,.... gossip column.....call it what you want. I started it a few years back...this is the fourth one....mainly for my American cousins but gradually I started to include friends . It is just a collection of photos, little videos, slideshows and comments . very handy if you are waiting for the kettle to boil or the rain to go off !
There is even a picture of the little street where Kay lived when she was in Peel...with a van stuck fast between the walls.....for all I know the lady in the photo MAY be Kay.!
I haven't added anything for a few years ...it's a Google program and as they keep up grading I am a bit lost as what to do, but it is all coming back......slowly.
The pictures and video clips will enlarge if you click on them and there is a little clip of Charlie and Chloe's offspring of a couple or three years ago....which is quite surprising because Miss Lucy had exactly the same antics when she was in my back yard,
Anyway, hope you like this little blog, which is in two parts....just click on where it says 'older posts ' at the bottom of this page .......if you get that far, that is !......and that will bring you to the first half........lol...you MIGHT find a bit that may be of interest .

No comments:
Post a Comment