I was doing a bit of surfing around the web and I stumbled on this interesting picture of a woman and child in Port-au-Prince in Haiti....and I think it is worth a mention in this blog. Apart from the colours and reflections the picture is fascinating . Obviously, she and the child are well dressed....just look at the childs shoes, so she cannot be all that poor...so what is she doing in what looks like a run down area....or has there been a hurricane , leaving a lot of devastaion..yet a colourful umbrella is still standing. Its only a photo....a good one at that ...but it poses more questions than answers.....and I find that fascinating Click on the picture to enlarge. It really is a good photo ...taken with a wide aperture setting giving minimised depth of field which knocks the background nicely out of focus..

No comments:
Post a Comment