Tuesday, 9 September 2008

A Few Pictures for Julissa










I hope Julissa, my friend from California, likes these pictures . She told me that she likes pictures of the ocean, well, this is the next best thing....some photos of the sea around the Isle of Man . I must admit that I didn't take these pictures....just 'borrowed' them from a website. However, there ARE some scenes on this blog that I did manage to point a camera at and press the button !
Julissa, the little beach with all the yellow gorse in the foreground is where I [ when I was younger and a lot fitter lol ] used to catch sackfuls of crabs off the rocks, and maybe a few lobsters if I was lucky, and sell them to the local pubs. I never got rich with all my efforts...I think I got about 15c [ in American money ] per crab then but it was great fun.

Lots of sand on the second picture for little Laylani to make sand castles. lol

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

No comments: