Friday, 19 September 2008

Hello Evelyn in Kansas

I was just looking through my earlier blogs and I found your nice comment. Thank you . It is very nice when someone responds to something I have put on . I did get one, I think two, comments from a guy in New Dheli, in India. I don't know how he found me,, but all comments are welcome.
I did alter the settings so it may be easier now to leave a word or two...that is, if anyone wants to, of course .
A lot of the pictures I have put on are ones I have taken, and some I have ' borrowed ' from the web....and of course there are the slide shows that are on this blog....Straid Vona 4. Very easy to access,....just click on the slide show itself and in the window that opens, click on the link slideshow in the LH corner .. I have put brief captions on some of the pics so you know where you are.

No comments: